The Death of FLIGHT!?

BPL

wasn't it claer from the beginning on? Not allowing addon manufacturers to build addons, only supporting a very few regions of the world and not even giving us a airliner to fly must lead to that. Expecially with other simulators like X-Plane or P3D being around. At least for me it was totally clear from the beginning on that this couldn't become a success. They just did not give us what we desired.

Lacking knowledge, ambition, focus, competitivness and - most of all - vision this project was doomed from the beginning.

I can only hope that this project was small enough to run completely under the radar of MS top brass - otherwise it casts very dark shadows on MicroSoft as a company!

And again it is a clear confirmation that Microsoft is just not a reliable partner at this moment. I know of some people who dropped other work after talking to Microsoft to do add-ons for FLIGHT (not us, btw)

I think the poll you did a while back as to who was using Flight, who had it installed but no longer using it etc etc confirmed Aerosoft's forum membership to be a microcosm of the flight simming community as a whole, Mathijs. Flight just wasn't floating enough people's boats.