FSX freezes after flights with AirbusX paused for a while

Rob H

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. When I pause a flight in FSX for a few hours when flying the AirbusX, FSX continues to freeze and stops responding every few 30-40 seconds when I continue the flight. This only has happened when using the AirbusX, never had problems with the iFLy737, QW757 and the PMDG MD-11.

It makes it rather hard to get longer routes done when something comes up and I need to leave the computer. Any ideas to fix this would be appreciated.

My computer specs are: 3.6ghz quadcore processor, 6gb ram, 1gb nvidia video card, 1TB hard drive, FSX w/ SP2 and windows7 64bit.

Thanks!

Rob

I think this is a bug with Airbus X. It is currently something that the developers of the Extended version are trying to resolve.

Chris

Hi Rob,

Have you checked you don't have any background program running at the same time of FSX?

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

There is nothing running other than ASE, ACARS for my VA and maybe Google Chrome. This only happens when using the AirbusX, doesn't happen with other Payware, even if I have more programs running.

Hi Rob,

Lets see if it will be fixed with the Extended version.

Regards,

Alex

I will be patiently waiting to find out. I hope it is, as I would love to be able to get to use the AirbusX more often, but I can't sit in front of a computer for 3-5 hours all the time. :(