Oslo

Travis

Hello, I am still getting lag when I fly into engm. I fly the ngx737 all over Europe with other addon airports and have no trouble. I have a i7 990x extreme processor, gtx560 and 12gb ram, it this not enough to run this addon?

Hi Alex, I am getting enough lag to where I can't even fly into engm, I even have all the trees off, the frames drop when the terminal comes into view

Hi Alex, I am getting enough lag to where I can't even fly into engm, I even have all the trees off, the frames drop when the terminal comes into view

What sort of fps do you get with the default 737.

Ok I tested engm with the default 737 and I'm getting around 25 fps and that's with UT2 off. The thing I find odd is I

do the same test with your ESSA addon and I get around 45fps, it just doesn't seem right.

• Aerosoft

Ok I tested engm with the default 737 and I'm getting around 25 fps and that's with UT2 off. The thing I find odd is I

do the same test with your ESSA addon and I get around 45fps, it just doesn't seem right.

These airports differ in construction and detail and can not really be compared. I advise you to keep your FSX to unlimited FPS as this will work best in this region and these add-ons. But there is really nothing that can be changed to make it faster other then removing objects. And that does not seen like a good idea.

Ok thanks guys, surprisingly I took a chance and bought AES for engm and now it runs smooth! I'm sure that was just a coincidence right guys ;)

So now that I have Oslo up and running I have one more small problem, every time I land there the atc tells me to park at gate 179 when there are plenty of open jetbridges. Is there a quick fix for this?

every time I land there the atc tells me to park at gate 179 when there are plenty of open jetbridges

Default ATC in both FS9 and FSX is quite stupid and that, to be honest, cannot be really changed.

I advise that you choose a stand on your own and request AES guidance there.

In case the stand is occupied, you can use the FSUIPC Traffic Zapper to shoot it down (if you have a registered license of FSUIPC).