Suggestions for the next version

Hi Oliver I have some suggestions for the next version of aes these mainly involve thing to change with some scenerys.

1. On most of fly Tampa's airports win logos on the jetways that say united or continental maybe you could change the logo to the new united one since they are now one airline.

2. On fly Tampa's Tampa scenery there is one terminal that mainly services southwest and without aes the logo shows on the jetways but with aes there is no logo maybe you could change this.

And finally more options with the repaint kit like the abillity to have multiple repaint at a timeout assigned like to an airplane so when aes is used on that airplane only the repaint that is assigned to it is used.

-Insert Name Here-. This is something that is not of Oliver's concern, by that I mean the logos at Tampa. And about that plane one, the last one, that would require him to go through EVERY payware/freeware plane there is.

OH! And next time, post your name after the post.

First the user would assign the repaint to a plane using a utility second why should I post my name

Ok, I didn't catch what you meant and for the name, I was thinking of the PMDG fourms

I would really love to see the retract jetway function moved to last when you hit f6. Or, Oliver could separate it from the rest of the functions. I have not seen a situation where aircraft are refueling, cleaning, loading food or bags when the jet way is retracted. Always, the jetway is the last in the sequence. In AES, it is the first for some reason. While this is always slightly annoying, it is more of an issue with the QW757 and QPAS.

I would really love to see the retract jetway function moved to last when you hit f6. Or, Oliver could separate it from the rest of the functions. I have not seen a situation where aircraft are refueling, cleaning, loading food or bags when the jet way is retracted. Always, the jetway is the last in the sequence. In AES, it is the first for some reason. While this is always slightly annoying, it is more of an issue with the QW757 and QPAS.

I like that idea

• Upvote 1