Aerosoft Amsterdam conflict with Radar Contact (4.3)

LionAir

Today purchased and installed Aerosoft Amsterdam. (After removing NL2000/EHAM).

I had filed a flightplan by FSCommander and saved as usual and try to open this in Radar Contact.

The flightplan was in the list of flightplans but by opening the plan the departure airport (Amsterdam) was not there.

No departure airport information, no center information, only arriving airport information. (i.e. frequencies)

Another try with the default flightplanner of FS9 don't work neither.

It ouccures after installing Aerosoft Amsterdam. Before installing no problem with default Scenery and NL2000.

And older flightplans from and to Amsterdam doesn't work anymore.

Any flightplan with the name EHAM has this problem.

Is this problem known by somebody and maybe someone can give a solution??

Many thanks in advance

You have to rebuild scenery DB in Radar Contact 4.3. Do the follow: Open Radar Contact, press the Rebuilt Scenery button that you find under Utillites frame, press no in the first dialog box that pop up, copy and past the path where FSX is located and start rebuilt the database. Try that first end see if that solves the problem for you :)

You have to rebuild scenery DB in Radar Contact 4.3. Do the follow: Open Radar Contact, press the Rebuilt Scenery button that you find under Utillites frame, press no in the first dialog box that pop up, copy and past the path where FSX is located and start rebuilt the database. Try that first end see if that solves the problem for you :)

Problem is solved.

I had missed the latest update of makerwys.exe

Solution is given by someone on the Radar Contact forum.

thanks anyway