Mega Airport LFPG AI Traffic not showing

Hi,

I have a Windows 7 64 bit O/S and I run FSX Accelorator.

I also have My Traffic X installed within FSX whch is working well across the world, bringing AI traffic to FSX.

The problem I am having is after installing the boxed version of Mega Airport Paris CDG and then the update 1.10 and then the crash fix files, overwrighting the origonal files, I have then activated all the features of the traffic tool, after doing all of this, when I run FSX and go to LFPG I see no Aircraft traffic, either parked of taxing.

I have read the bit in the manual about un-ticking Aircraft casts shadows on the ground option which I have done, however I still see no traffic at LFPG. I have also checked my traffic density settings for aircraft and they up in the 80% area, changing them to 100% made no difference, still LFPG Mega Airport is not showing AI Traffic.

I have even disabled the My Traffic X\Scenery file called "BR2_LFPG.bgl", thinking this may be causing the conflict, still, on starting FSX after getting the scenery.dat error message (which I don't know how to remove without messing up my scenery), I have also made sure I have no other AF2_LFPG.bgl files residing within FSX and I still see no traffic at LFPG.

Any suggestions on bringing this airport to life with AI traffic.

Thank you for your help in this regard.

I asked the MyTraffic X people about this problem and their reply asked me to llok for a particular flight plan file and delete it.

Their reply read as follows:

-------------------------------------

"Most likeliy this airport installs an AI flight plan in FS8 data format,

this overwrites and FSX AI traffic. Ask them to tell you the name of their traffic file,

and delete that file.

----------------------------

Can you advise me if this is infact the case, and can you advise me of the name of the file that I may need to delete to sort out this problem.

Thank you

As no one has replied to the above post, I am assuming that there is no file within the Mega airport LFPG scenery installation that could be effecting my AI traffic at LFPG.

I have attached a copy of all of my scenery which is classed as traffic files, from this list could anyone advise as to which scenery file(s) might be causing my problem, that of no AI traffic showing with Aerosoft Mega Airport installed in FSX Accelorator running on a window 7 64 bit o/s.

Thank you for any help with this problem.

My Traffic .bgl's are as follows:

List of AI traffic schedules

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Ants Aussie Airports\scenery\Traffic_aaa7.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Ants Aussie Airports Watts Bridge\scenery\Traffic_YWSG.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\EZ Object Library\scenery\shiplib1.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\FaroeIslands\Scenery\TrafficFSX_AtlanticAirways.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\FlyTampa-HongKong\scenery\Traffic_flytampa_aiship_2HHX.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Reunion\Reunion_SC\Scenery rf_reunion.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\United Kingdom\RAF Waddington\Scenery raffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\United Kingdom\RAF Waddington\Scenery\Traffic\Traffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\United Kingdom\RAF Waddington V-Force\Scenery raffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\United Kingdom\RAF Waddington V-Force\Scenery raffic\Traffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Antarctica X\Scenery\Ship_Traffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Helgoland\Scenery\Helgoland_TrafficSea.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Helgoland\Scenery\Helgoland_TrafficSea2.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Ibiza X SC\scenery\LEIBwigwag_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Luxembourg Airports\Luxembourg Traffic\Scenery\Traffic_Luxembourg-Airports.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mallorca X SC\Scenery\LEPA_Docking.BGL

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mallorca X SC\Scenery\wigwag_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt\scenery\eddf_fs9_gmax_objects-T1_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt\scenery\eddf_fs9_gmax_objects-T_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt\scenery\eddf_fs9_stat_objects_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt\scenery\eddf_fsx_objects-lib_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Frankfurt\scenery\EDDF_ZLIB1.BGL

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Munich\Scenery\EDDM-1_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Munich\Scenery\VFR South\EDDM-1_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery\wigwag_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Menorca X SC\scenery\LEMHwigwag_LIB.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\JustFlight\RAF Coningsby\Traffic file\Traffic_EGXC.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\TahitiX_AirTraffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\TahitiX_BoatTraffic.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery rafficBoats.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery rafficCarriers.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\scenery\Traffic_vol1.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\scenery\Traffic_Vol1_Explorer.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR Scenery Volume2\scenery\Traffic_vol2.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR Scenery Volume3\scenery\Traffic_vol3.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Vidan Design\Danish Airfields X\Saeby\Scenery\eksa_traffic.bgl

----------------------------------------------------

Hello CharlieBravo,

Sent you a PM.

I thank you so much for sending me the bgl checker as it did identify a single FS9 file that I had active within FSX

(...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Reunion\Reunion_SC\Scenery trf_reunion.bgl)

After making this file a passive file I now see traffic at Aerosoft Mega Airport LFPG. I know that the Reunion Island Scenery that I have is not native to FSX so I can only thank you for your help in getting this matter sorted out.

You have personally proved to b e a real help to me not only on this occasion but on other occasions in the past, your dedication in providing support is very much appreciated by me and no doubt by many others with Aerosoft products.

Thank you once again very much :excellenttext_s:

Charliebravo

Hi,

I have the same problem, this time WOAI traffic not showing at LFPG with aircraft shadows enabled. Since it was like this also at Frankfurt, but after a recent update now the traffic shows, is it possible to find a workaround in order to have the WOAI traffic at LFPG with shadows enabled?

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I have the same problem, this time WOAI traffic not showing at LFPG with aircraft shadows enabled. Since it was like this also at Frankfurt, but after a recent update now the traffic shows, is it possible to find a workaround in order to have the WOAI traffic at LFPG with shadows enabled?

Thank you.

No the shadow problem is one that we cannot circumvent at this moment, sorry.