Summer vactation

Matt_Smith

Its that time of year again and seeing as the weather is Europe is awful at the moment, I've headed off for the Red Sea in my recently purchased private jet. Enjoy.

hol_01.jpg

hol_02.jpg

hol_03.jpg

hol_04.jpg

hol_05.jpg

hol_06.jpg

hol_07.jpg

hol_08.jpg

hol_09.jpg

hol_10.jpg

hol_11.jpg

hol_12.jpg

hol_13.jpg

Matt, Great pictures! Seeing that Brittania 737-200 has brought back great memories of a childhood holiday to Grand Canaria. I was about 12 at the time and obsessed with aviation, I had various sims on my C64. I'd asked to go up to the flight deck ( those were the days). Mum and Dad thought it would be a 5 minute trip. Once up there I got talking to the crew, answered most of thier questions as to what the various instruments were called. Even got to fly the aircraft ( well twiddled the HDG knob to turn onto a new heading). Some 90 minutes later I had to return to my seat. Great times!

• Upvote 1

Brittania was also my first airline flight back in 1991, Lutun to Lyon for a school skiing trip at the age of 13. Its very sad not to see Brittania at the airports anymore.