ASE_DATA FS Issue

FlavioSSA

Some thoughts around ASE-data module. If you start FSX and for some odd reason you close it before loading any sceneries, maybe just add something into the scenery library and then close FSX you get an error saying trouble in unloading the module and it is holding up simconnect so if you start again without rebooting your PC, programs like Active Sky 2012 on second computer will not connect to FSX.

Another annoying thing is that FSX is unreponsive for many seconds in the window where you see the aircraft. It stops rotating, start and stop several times before it runs freely. Latest version of the module is installed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Another annoying thing is that FSX is unreponsive for many seconds in the window where you see the aircraft. It stops rotating, start and stop several times before it runs freely. Latest version of the module is installed.

Exactly on this I opened another topic. Unfortunately Maria sent me a new module to test shortly before I left for vacation, so I couldn't test it. Will do so, when Im back end of next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Some thoughts around ASE-data module. If you start FSX and for some odd reason you close it before loading any sceneries, maybe just add something into the scenery library and then close FSX you get an error saying trouble in unloading the module and it is holding up simconnect so if you start again without rebooting your PC, programs like Active Sky 2012 on second computer will not connect to FSX.

Any news on this matter?