Aerosoft F-16 Leading Edge flaps

jc005e

I noticed when ever i turn the aircraft and pull on the stick the leading edge flaps don't go down like there suppost to , in the real f-16 when ever the aircraft enters a turn the leading edge flaps would go down to insure better turning capability. Is there a switch i have to flip in order for this to happen?

• Aerosoft

I do not have this aircraft installed here right now, but I know there are certain conditions (think it was a combination of G and IAS) that triggers the extension. I do remember we discussed this during development and that we got it almost exactly as it should be. However it should be fully automatic, with all switches in the auto position it will deploy when required.

I do not have this aircraft installed here right now, but I know there are certain conditions (think it was a combination of G and IAS) that triggers the extension. I do remember we discussed this during development and that we got it almost exactly as it should be. However it should be fully automatic, with all switches in the auto position it will deploy when required.

OKay , i also have not installed the updates , could that be the reason too? , i did mess with the switches and took her too about 400 knots and turned with the burners on but didnt see the leading edge flaps go down and they where on auto.

• 2 weeks later...

Leading edge flaps are not just extended when turning.

They are extended as a function of AOA (Angle of attack) - try some slow speed maneuvres and You will see.

Finn