Bronco files on you server.

DagR

Hi,

On your downloads server file version says 1.12 for the full download and 1.12 for the update. Mirror 2 (Europe), where I downloaded from shows 1.11.

Also during install you are adviced that you are indeed installing 1.11.

I still have severe fuel imbalance when I load the long range 3 tank version and it even affects other addons when I have the Bronco installed. That's why I need as reinstall :-)

Mr. Evans, do not respond to this message !

Best

Dag

post-54789-0-05720600-1342366720_thumb.j

post-54789-0-78680600-1342366727_thumb.j

Hi guys

I have forwarded the issue regarding the installer to Mathijs.

Dag:

I'm not sure what kind of fuel imbalance You are expriencing, but there is no way that it can affect other addons.

Only if You load the Bronco and then load another aircraft You might get problems.

My best suggestion is that You download whatever full version You got (1.11 or 1.12) and install it, then run the 1.12 update on top of that.

Running the 1.12 update won´t hurt anything.

Best regards

Finn

When loading the long range ferry, marine or air force, and when adding fuel, the external 1 is always empty and left/right tips are as well. The aircraft always loads with 74% fuel as a defalt and the c of g is way to the right. When I add fuel to the tips, say put them at 100%, a 0,1% is always added so that I get 100,1 %. Then I get the mandatory "please enter a number between 0 and 100". When I add fuel to the external 1 tank, it always gets reset (zeroed) when I get back to the aircraft. This affects other aircraft as well it I change to them after using he Bronco.

I have overcome by remming out the external 2 tank. Then there's balance at least.

Best

DagR

Dag

It looks for me as if You are using a custom startup situation.

With the normal startup situation (Airtrike over friday habour) fuel will always be set to 100% for all tanks.

Like most other addons, especially those with more complex systems, it is NOT recomended to have custom made startup situations.

Try to use the supplied flight situation for the Bronco and change to the long range versions once loaded.

But generally the default startup situation shouldn´t be changed.

I can give You a more detailed description on how to setup a safe default startup situation, using a different aircraft, start location, weather etc.. if You like.

Finn

Same situation no matter. When loading the Bronco Startup flight and changin aircraft to the ferry, fuel goes to 74% (it loads with 84% with the one assigned to the saved AS flight).

When loading the default Friday Harbour flight, ultra light shows 99% fuel. Changing to the OV-10 ferry, external 1 and tips are always empty. When trying to refuel, see attached.

Shot 1 shows before I try to add anything (tips also empty) and shot 2 shows tips and external 1 fuelled. It all goes back to an imbalanced 74% once I get back to the aircraft. Mind you, I didn't add the 0,1 % in the tips !

post-54789-0-13675600-1342448401_thumb.j

post-54789-0-63222600-1342448409_thumb.j

That really puzzles me Dag, cause FSX should alway let You start with all tanks at 100%. Well it´s abit finiky about 100.0%, cause sometimes it will only accept 99.9%.

Please try to load the Long range version from the main free flight menu and then set Fuel before launcing the sim.

As a pre-cation I ran the longrange version yesterday with full fuel and tested the fuel management code, but saw nothing unusual.

With fuel feed set to Internal, Outer tanks are emptied first, then inner tanks and last the feed tank.

With fuel feed set to External, Wingtip tnaks are emptied first, then Center tank, then Outer, Inner and lastly the feed tank, but this only happens while airboren or on the ground with external power On.

Finn

Hi,

Nope that does not work either. Everything looks fine from the menu fuel wise, before launching the sim. When sim is launched, I get 74% imbalanced. Bronco is uninstalled, I neither have the time nor health for this right now.

I´m really sorry to hear.

The issue has never been reported elsewhere, not can I replicate it here.

The Bronco is coded entirely in xml, this means that standard FSX functions are in charge here.

Normally there is no way such an addon can affect other aircraft, not fuel load.

FSX will always load 100% fuel and fill all assigned tanks to 100%.

So I´m really puzzled about the issue You have.

If You get the desire to return once again, I will be happy to try helping You out.

Finn