747 Departure from Dallas

Very nice Huascar, very real with that scorching sun, probably matching the weather in Dallas. Very nice scenery, do you mind me asking which one(s) is/are used? and what 747 is that?, very nice wing.

If you don't mind me making some video tips... try to hide the "red display text" - you can do this by adding a line to your .cfg I believe or simply turn on the sound, but you might have had it off for a reason. Also, is there any way you can hide the "playback greenbar" - not very important but might make your video look better. Just some ideas.

Greetings, Joachim. Thank you for the comments and recommendations. If you have some tips on how I can get rid of the the red/green labels in the video, I'd appreciate it.

The add-ons are: FD Dream Dallas, PMDG 747, REX, GEX and UTX and more. The sound was added from a video so it does not belong to the PMDG. I added it in order to enhance realism.

Thanks again.

Thanks for your message! Very nice

The line HIDEINFOTEXT=1 should be put underneath [Main] in the fsx.cfg and removes the red info messages.

Make sure you remove this line when you are not recording because because you won't see any info otherwise.

Here is a full description.