US City Las Vegas - Duplicate buildings

Manny

I installed US city Las Vegas on top of Megascenery Las Vegas and yet almost every single building on the stip has a duplicate building.

I suspect its Megascenery buildings that still pops up inspite of US city LV sitting on top.

Anyone know which BGL in Megascenery I need to remove?

Or is there something else I can do to remove these intrusion?

when building a scenery, don't you take over a particular area completely and bury whatever is underneath it?

Manny

RTFM DONE! and renamed said BGLs

But that does not solve the issue. I even unchecked Mega and I still have these generic low quality buildings.. not sure where its coming from. I don't have any freeware for Las Vegas either

Let me post a screen shot

Manny

7562574090_9edfe3bef6_h.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

That shouldn't be. I also run FSX with AccPack and don't see this issue. Are you sure that it is installed correctly as Adminsitrator (extremly important with Win7) and activated through the Launcher?

Activated through the launcher? I dbl clicked on the file and Installed it like all my other Aerosoft scenery and it automatically included into my scenery. I just moved it to be below FSDT LV

Manny

That maybe it..I bought aerosoft scenery for the first time another place PC Avaitor/ I am acitivating it now..Lets see if that solves it

Never seen this actviate thingi before. It was hiding behind other windows. It was just waiting there for me to activiate

Manny

Yeah that was it..After I activiaitng I don't see the dbl buildings anymore. But the thing is, what I see as crappy default buildings. Low quality testures is what I see now.

Hmmm...

7562862132_8e664c3ee9_k.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is correct and has been discussed in various posts in the past. The US Cities series is kind of a "budget" addon. The price didn't allow to use individuall/phtorealistic textures for the huge amount of handplaced 3d-Objects.

If you search the forum you find some more explanations.

Oh Ok..then this scenery is a wash. I am going to uninstall it and leave the Megascenery buildings..that was so much better I think

Mamny

The buildings are worse than default FSX Buildings. Why would anyone build a building thats worse than default? This probably was FS9 addon ported to FSX maybe.