Informations for Modellers?

Hi Oliver

Maby I can try to "reboot" my modeller knowledge a little. Can you tell me what format you use in AES? Are those 3DS or OBJ Files you need? And how detailed do they have to be?

I cant promise that ill find the time finishing a model withing weeks, but I could try and model one of those stairs with roof or a wide container loader or something not that extremly complex.

Would be great if I could add someting useful to you great product.

Kind Regards

Beat

• Developer

Hi,

finally I need it in GMAX, so beside gmax itself, 3DS is normally no problem, but I also can convert it via 3dmax if needed.

The models should be as complex as needed to look nice :) , but all above 200.000 polies seams to be to much.

Important is, that the animated object parts are in seperate meshes in the model, so that this parts can be animated seperate.

If you have something to show, you can send an email to support@aerosoft.com , they will forward it to me.