FS Keeper : No Times Recorded

Hello, and greetings from CHC, New Zealand.

Order # 359565 27JUN12

I cannot get any times to show in my log (Start/End/Duration etc).

Am I doing something basically wrong with my setup? Version 3.4 in use (recently purchased), and log does not detect either basic FSX aircraft (C172), or PMDG 737-800.

Assistance much appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Pat.

Hi Pat,

Are you running the program in Administrator mode?

Can you check in the Control Panel if the User Account control is deactivated?

Regards,

Alex

Hi Pat,

Are you running the program in Administrator mode?

Can you check in the Control Panel if the User Account control is deactivated?

Regards,

Alex

Thanks for the quick reply Alex, much appreciated.

UAC is set at zero, and all running being done as Administrator.

Have spent all day trying to get this to work, full uninstall, cleared out all the 'doc' files in FSK, cleared out any registers, re-installed FSK using all install defaults (Ashampoo protection set to off) as Administrator, and still got the same result.

I have attached a screenshot which may help, just where on earth does the date 30Dec99 come from? I checked the System BIOS date, and that was correct.

It seems that FSUIPC is not 'talking to' FSK when it comes to time recording and analysis. Other stage messages shown where flight stages change, localiser capture etc etc etc all seem to be okay, - with the exception of timings.

Thanks again for your kind help and your time.

Best regards,

Pat.

post-33519-0-34122100-1341812438_thumb.j

Hi,

can you please run FSFK in debug mode (via the windows start menu shortcut) and pack and mail me (support address can be found in the manual) the resulting log file from "Documents\FS Flight Keeper\Logs\FSFK.log".

Regards

Thomas

Hi,

can you please run FSFK in debug mode (via the windows start menu shortcut) and pack and mail me (support address can be found in the manual) the resulting log file from "Documents\FS Flight Keeper\Logs\FSFK.log".

Regards

Thomas

Hello, Thomas,

Thank you for your excellence in a speedy response.

I have emailed the log to your support site.

Thank you again,

Kind regards,

Pat.