Startup Sounds

michael-t

During startup, there is a sound gap between the first phase (starter motor) and the second phase (turbine whine). I know the real Bronco startup sound from airshows, and it sounds quite different: first the starter motor, then the tick-tick-tick of the igniter and thereafter the turbine windup - all mixing into one another. I suppose the differences are due to FSX-limitations but could a developer please comment?

(I have the version 1.12 installed.)

Michael

Hi Michael

We know that the sounds for the Bronco isn´t it´s strogest point, nor is it for any turboprop aircraft in FSX.

We spend alot of time trying to get the sounds as accurate as possible, but unfortunatly the sound system of FSX isn´t that good.

Some sounds we needed to move to our own sound module (ASC), but that also poses some limitations.

I´m sure that someone can make better sounds, but we won´t add more to it - sorry.

On behalf of Aerosoft

Finn