acontain.dll

RobJaworski

Just recently when i've started to add several more liveries to my airbus x, every time i go to open the newly added livery, FSX crashes and the fault module name is acontain.dll.....All of my liveries that i added a few months back open and work perfectly fine. But if i were to download a livery right now, install it, and try to open it; FSX would freeze and i would get the acontain.dll fault module as the problem.... Any help would be appreciated.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply everyone, unfortunately the problem is still not fixed. Something important in which i forgot to mention, was before the sim crashes with the fault module name "acontain.dll", i get an error message from FSX saying that the "Visual Model Cannot be Displayed". Hope this might add something to being able to figure out whats wrong. Thank you everyone for your continued help.

Rob Jaworski

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply everyone, unfortunately the problem is still not fixed. Something important in which i forgot to mention, was before the sim crashes with the fault module name "acontain.dll", i get an error message from FSX saying that the "Visual Model Cannot be Displayed". Hope this might add something to being able to figure out whats wrong. Thank you everyone for your continued help.

Rob Jaworski

Try a repair re-install of FSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Go to the Windows Control Panel, then choose "Add-Remove Programs" or "Programs and Features" (depending on your version of Windows, which you didn't note). Find the program in the list, right click on it, and work though the menu to see if there's a "Repair" choice. If so, use it. If not, remove and reinstall the program. A reboot after each won't hurt.

The standard precautions about your virus protection turned off and installing as Administrator apply.

• Upvote 1