I'm Confused

jamesberry

G,day all im rather new at flight simulator and loving it.So i found this Aerosoft site a little while back and i have since purchased LUKLA, 355220 TWIN OTTER,360347 ASPEN X 360647 AND CLEVELAND X 360648 now i am

more than satisfied with these products,i think they are second to none,but here are my questions.1 When i recieved the product for say $12.80 ie ASPEN X my email had another charge for 1 x CD Service (Support by CustomCD) (2)what is this?Dont get me wrong i love the product but i ended up paying $20 per package because i also bought CLEVELAND X last night with the same charge apart from the actual product so instead of $25.60 i paid $40 is this right ? is that cd service correct ?can anyone explain this please.But a big thumbs up to AEROSOFT for the great products so far.RICHARD LINCOLN.

• Deputy Sheriffs

G,day all im rather new at flight simulator and loving it.So i found this Aerosoft site a little while back and i have since purchased LUKLA, 355220 TWIN OTTER,360347 ASPEN X 360647 AND CLEVELAND X 360648 now i am

more than satisfied with these products,i think they are second to none,but here are my questions.1 When i recieved the product for say $12.80 ie ASPEN X my email had another charge for 1 x CD Service (Support by CustomCD) (2)what is this?Dont get me wrong i love the product but i ended up paying $20 per package because i also bought CLEVELAND X last night with the same charge apart from the actual product so instead of $25.60 i paid $40 is this right ? is that cd service correct ?can anyone explain this please.But a big thumbs up to AEROSOFT for the great products so far.RICHARD LINCOLN.

Seems that you marked the checkbox for the CD Service by mistake.

The CD-Service is ment to be for customers, who would like to get a CD in addition to their download.

But be aware that this CD got nothing to do with the boxed version (if available for the specfic product)!!!

In your case you should immediately contact the sales support and ask them to change the order and cancel the CD as long as the order has not been processed.

• Upvote 1