London VFR X 1.2 Disc

Fab10

Hi,

I hope that you can help me or point me in the right direction.

I purchased London VFR X in 2010 from Playsims (disc V1.2); I have always been happy to use Aerosoft forums for support information for this and for other Aerosoft products.

The performance when over London has always been questionable, though the product is great otherwise. Recently, FSX has CTD'd twice with OOM errors when over or near the city of London, and so I started to read the forums for clues, and it's now that I discovered that a V1.3 patch was issued a while ago.

Is it possible for me to download this patch, and if so, where might it be located?

Please let me know what details are needed.

Thanks,

Fabio

Playsims Order 2921 25/10/2010

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for posting. You must register the product on the Updates section on our website. You have to log in with an email and a password, then you must choose the product from the list and register it with the registration key. After it you will be able to downlod the update.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi,

Thanks, I have registered my product and I now have access to the V1.3 update (though I'm not sure this will address any performance issues).

Best wishes,

Fabio