This shouldn't be here at Faro. Help please...

rocky

Hi Rocky,

That must be an AFCAD issue. Do you have another scenery or another AFCAD related to Faro installed?

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex, the only other scenery I have installed is GEX and UTX...

Hi Rocky,

That must be an AFCAD issue. Do you have another scenery or another AFCAD related to Faro installed?

Cheers,

Alex

Anyone?

Rocky, let me install Faro this evening and have a look see. Unfortunately I can only test in P3D, but the installer is still the same, so in theory should yield the same results.

Rocky, let me install Faro this evening and have a look see. Unfortunately I can only test in P3D, but the installer is still the same, so in theory should yield the same results.

You're a star matey, cheers...

Hello;

Go the scenery folder inside of your My Traffic foler,locate the airport,and rename,just remove the bgl part after the .,and use the name of the airport,then start Fsx,and see if that corrects the issue..

Mark

• Upvote 1

Have you tried Uninstalling it and installing it?

Got All Updates ?

James

Sure James, I've reinstalled it and still have the same problem.

Hello;

Go the scenery folder inside of your My Traffic foler,locate the airport,and rename,just remove the bgl part after the .,and use the name of the airport,then start Fsx,and see if that corrects the issue..

Mark

Hi Mark, sorry, I'm usure what you mean. Do you mean to switch off the airport in the MyTraffic folder? Won't that stop AI at Faro?

Do what Mark says, I couldnt replicate this on two seperate machines last night. Yes renaming the files in your traffic folder just turns off the afcaddesigned by the author of the traffic program. Your sim will then revert to aerosofts afcad. :-)

Hey Matt, fellas, I've sorted it! When I did my last reinstall I did not physically remove a folder in the Faro folder that still had some scenery files in it. Seems odd that after performing an uninstall procedure that there still remained some files. After removing the folder I did a reboot, reinstall, reboot and FSX. I've just taken a run up the runways and taxiways and all is clear :excellenttext_s: Thanks for all your help fellas, much appreciated.