Bronco Issues 1.12

DagR

Hi,

I don't know if this has been adressed yet but I want to know where the Bronco has its speed brake? The option is certainly available and it does decelerate too??

Second; when I load the air force long range model, there is a severe fuel imbalance. When I try to rectify by filling the external tank lacking fuel, the fuel state gets reset when I go back from the FS menus to the aircraft. Similary, I an able to fill the selected tanks 100,1 % (??), the 0,1 % gets added on certain tanks every time. Why is this ?

Best

Dag

Your first statement is wrong. Bronco certainly does NOT have speed brakes. Read the manual to resolve your confusion

As for the second issue, that sound like you've selected the Bronco from a saved .flt that has the fuel tank selector improperly set. The package includes a specific flight to save you from just such a problem. Please use it and see if the problem is solved.

I would say this is specifically mentioned in the manual, but everyone here knows how much I hate repeating myself.

If you won't approach the product with the intellectual vigour it warrants, you might be better off with something simpler.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your input Snave and based on you impression of my abilities I will consider uninstalling the Bronco and fly the default Cessna 172 instead.

The spolier function/key stroke is enabled on the aircraft, but I am fully aware there's no spoilers on the OV-10. That's why I wondered why the function was enabled in the first place.

Again, thanks for your polite support, you are truly a gift to the community ;-)

Best

DagR

The function is enabled because FSX enables it. The spoilers are used by Aerosoft to perform functions on the Bronco to make the flight model correct. It is not recommended that you mess with them or the flight model will go wacko.

Dave

Thanks for your input Snave and based on you impression of my abilities I will consider uninstalling the Bronco and fly the default Cessna 172 instead.

The spolier function/key stroke is enabled on the aircraft, but I am fully aware there's no spoilers on the OV-10. That's why I wondered why the function was enabled in the first place.

Again, thanks for your polite support, you are truly a gift to the community ;-)

Best

DagR

Manual. Page 6.

Try the do-ing instead of the moaning. I give you advice because you need it. YOU need to take it - either the `manual` or the `simpler product` - because failing to do either will tax you. Excessively

Oh and you're welcome. Advice is free and correct. And so technically a `gift`. After that the really stupid thing is not to take it.

Or insult the person giving it to you, when clearly they have the measure of your abilities...

• Upvote 2

Snave, why so critical friend? Your help is good, but there's no need for personal assaults. Just becuase you have the answer doesn't make you special, and usually those who insult other peoples' intelligence are compensating for something....

• Upvote 2

Like Sieggie tells..

The spoilers for the Bronco X is enabled in the aircraft.cfg inorder to help overcome some FSX issues with correct friction when on the ground.

While using key assignment for spoiler will cause some intermittent action on those spoilers, they will be reset to the correct position by the code almost instantly.

Don´t use any spoiler key or axis (FSUIPC) with the Bronco, since in reality it has no spoilers.

We also used both spoilers and flaps on the Catalina inorder to better simulate propdrag and behaviour on the water, since FSX does a poor job on it´s own for on-the-ground physics.

....and please keep the tone polite and serious - this forum is called a support forum, cause it´s purpose is to help with stuff puzzling our customers...

Finn

Like Sieggie tells..

The spoilers for the Bronco X is enabled in the aircraft.cfg inorder to help overcome some FSX issues with correct friction when on the ground.

While using key assignment for spoiler will cause some intermittent action on those spoilers, they will be reset to the correct position by the code almost instantly.

Don´t use any spoiler key or axis (FSUIPC) with the Bronco, since in reality it has no spoilers.

We also used both spoilers and flaps on the Catalina inorder to better simulate propdrag and behaviour on the water, since FSX does a poor job on it´s own for on-the-ground physics.

....and please keep the tone polite and serious - this forum is called a support forum, cause it´s purpose is to help with stuff puzzling our customers...

Finn

Thanks Finn and I believe I have been polite ;-) I remmed the spoilers out in a couple of cfgs but will put them back on and stay away from that certain button assignement :-) I just wondered why the invisible spoilers worked.

Snave; thanks again, it's always a great pleasure to get such good input from such a competent guy :-)

Best

DagR

• Upvote 1