Difference between boxed and original download Versions (i.e. ConcordeX)?

stefan85

Hi,

I want to buy the ConcordeX and have a question:

Is the aerosoft boxed Version different from the original Version in terms of features (like F.O.C. which is stripped down)? Can I install patches from directly from flightsimlabs or do I have to wait until aerosoft made a patch?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, they're identical. Only the boxed version you get it on a cd-rom packed in a nice box while the "normal" version as you call it is the download version. So there you just get the download for the installer and if you want it on a cd you got to burn it yourself.

Any patches, if available, apply to both the boxed and the download version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And with the boxed version, you also get a printed, german manual.

And who told you that the "Aerosoft" FOC is stripped down?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I want to buy the ConcordeX and have a question:

Is the aerosoft boxed Version different from the original Version in terms of features (like F.O.C. which is stripped down)? Can I install patches from directly from flightsimlabs or do I have to wait until aerosoft made a patch?

Thanks in advance.

It's the same version and all the updates are for both versions.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

thanks for this feedback!

You only need to google around a bit. Some examples directly from the developer: http://www.danur.com...ntpage/pr01.htm and http://www.danur.com...ial_edition.htm

That is just about the only product where this might be the case. I am not sure the recent versions are still different and that webpage has last been updated 5 years ago.