July screenshot competition (winner announced)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, rather 90-60-90

Here is our entry, collaboration screenshot with Shadow, chilling at the London Eye on a warm sunny evening in London.

VIP flight from Zweisimmen Flugplatz (Obersimmental)

Posted Images

"Come on baby, are you ready to fly?"

lw1o8.jpg

It's my entry...good luck to all!

P.S.: @Bruce Hamilton: Sorry for the "same woman", but when I saw your screenshot I already "designed" the mine!

• Upvote 3

Nice entries so far.. I thought i should take the stewardess of the Wilco Citation X for a screen as she´s the only woman in my FS, but she looks rather unreal so i won´t participate this month :) Good luck to all ;)

• Root Admin

"Come on baby, are you ready to fly?"

lw1o8.jpg

It's my entry...good luck to all!

P.S.: @Bruce Hamilton: Sorry for the "same woman", but when I saw your screenshot I already "designed" the mine!

That Andras Field?

X-Plane 10, ERJ 140

post-32435-0-83166200-1342905498_thumb.j

Good luck all and happy flying ! :hi_s:

I like to start a poll.

1. Are female PNFs dangerous in terms of air safety if they indeed look like her?

Yes: 1 - No: -

And another one:

2. Do male (and female!) PFs take the risk of performing the t/o with such a beauty in the right seat?

Yes, with pleasure: 1 - No, this is impossible: -

Edit: macroth, you are not able to work without a pmdg product, or are you? :-D I like your contribution, although many people might think that I am desperately nostalgic, MD11, DC10, 742, Lockheed Tristar, ...

(I hope this is a MD11F, we don't see them here very often.)

Edit: macroth, you are not able to work without a pmdg product, or are you? :-D I like your contribution, although many people might think that I am desperately nostalgic, MD11, DC10, 742, Lockheed Tristar, ...

(I hope this is a MD11F, we don't see them here very often.)

I wasn't aware about the PMDG thing, is it so? Can't remember I used it before..?! :banghead1_s: It was just the biggest I had in my hangar. Everything else looked to small from that distance to get the girls on the pic.. ^_^

...and of course it is a MD11F

Hi guys, just signed up for your forums, and I feel quite bad since my first post is in a screenshot competition....

I don't have any of your products as yet, but some of my friends do, but I am about to change that soon, thinking about your Airbus!

Anyway back on point, I am going to enter this competition, I just want to get my stuff together first, I'm cutting it close!

• Administrator

Hi guys, just signed up for your forums, and I feel quite bad since my first post is in a screenshot competition....

I don't have any of your products as yet, but some of my friends do, but I am about to change that soon, thinking about your Airbus!

Anyway back on point, I am going to enter this competition, I just want to get my stuff together first, I'm cutting it close!

Hi and welcome to the forums. No need to feel bad about your first entry being in a competition. Everyone has to start somewhen.

Ok, so here's mine for this month:

july2012woman2.jpg

BTW, do I get Bonus points when I even caught four of them at once? ;)

• Upvote 1