July screenshot competition (winner announced)

Hmmm, spare them to us Mathijs................

I only know wilco e-jets' hostess! :D

There is also the Wilco Citation stewardess.. But i am trying to do something that looks more realistic... Haha.. Mathjis you should release the Airbus X Extended with the female copilot in july so that we can take some nice screens with her :D

• Upvote 2

Well, that's my shot for this month. I had to work one hour longer than normal at Skagit Airport so I took the helicopter instead my car for meeting my pretty babe :D

AerosoftScreenshotcontestJuly2012.jpg?t=1341332183

• Upvote 3

Interesting topic...

By the way, are we going to get the results for the April and May competitions? It's taking rather long.

Gents, the June screenshot contest is closed and we will have one of our lovely assistants decide who the winner is later in this week...

How lucky is Shaun : my boss never called me "lovely assistant" ! :(

Well... I have to keep concentrate if I want to have a chance in this July contest ! B)

Here is my screenshot for this month. It´s already the new version of Manhattan. That´s a wonderful szenery! Well done to the developers! ;)

post-55792-0-90897700-1342031791_thumb.j

Really nice entries so far!

VIP flight from Zweisimmen Flugplatz (Obersimmental) 65px-Obersimmental-coat_of_arms.svg.png

woman10.jpg

This one is really great. Thumbs up!