Is Lyon airport under development?

Guest cptawsom

Guest cptawsom

What the title asks.

By chance, yesterday, while I was browsing Aerosoft's online shop, I stumbled into this:

http://en.shop.aeros..._design=DEFAULT

So, is LFLL under development?

PS: I don't know why my browser cannot display the correct URL in the URLbar. At the left, search for "Lyon", and you will go to the product's page.

At some point yesterday, it was also visible on the list of products, without having to do any search.

• Aerosoft

What the title asks.

By chance, yesterday, while I was browsing Aerosoft's online shop, I stumbled into this:

http://en.shop.aeros..._design=DEFAULT

So, is LFLL under development?

PS: I don't know why my browser cannot display the correct URL in the URLbar. At the left, search for "Lyon", and you will go to the product's page.

At some point yestarday, it was also visible on the list of products, without having to do any search.

Yes, but we have got no information to share at this moment.

Helsinki can also already been found that way, but that was known to be in development. Lyon wasn't, but I'm glad it is. It certainly is a nice airport that's definately in need of a good scenery. I've searced for other airports that are known to be in development, like Rome and Heraklion, are not listed.

PS I also found a boxed version of "Dutch Airports" this way. Are these the current Rotterdam and Lelystad sceneries or are there new Dutch sceneries on the way? Of course I already own Rotterdam and Lelystad, but boxed is always a bonus.