Jetways in Fly Tampa-Tampa do not move.

I have the most recent AES basepack installed. I have installed the newest version of Fly Tampa-Tampa. In the airport list in AES I activated the demo for Fly Tampa-Tampa. When I go to KTPA, the AES jetways are visible but do not move. Any ideas as to what is the problem? I love both programs and would like to order credits but not if AES will not work in my KTPA. Thank you for any help. BobK.

• Developer

Did you place the aircraft via Menu, or did you taxi in the position following the Parkingsystem/Marshaller?

Did you try to press F8 in the AES menu to move the aircraft to the correct stop position?

Did you shutdown the engine and set the parkingbrake to start the process?

Did you read the manual?

Oliver,

Thank you for the quick response. In reverse order, I did read the manual. I started FSX at the gate with parking brakes on but when nothing was happening, I did shut down the engines. I did not press F8. Your first question was answered by my first response. I'll check the manual again(more carefully this time), follow your advise and try again. I'll let you know how it all goes. Oh, BTW, can I run AES in 5 minute demo mode again? Thank you. BobK.

• Developer

Please try the features first on a 0-credit Airport, like the Default EDDN Nuernberg, there you have all time you need.

Also check it with a Default B737, so you can be save, that it is correct configured.