DHC6 Update 1.2 ?

degt

I have to reinstall my Twin Otter because I had to reinstall FSX. As far as I remember I was using update 1.1 for some time.

With 1.1 (if I remember correctly) there was a lengthy discussion about the inaccuracy of the CDI when navigating to/from a VOR (for those of us that really like to navigate). With the help of Aerosoft and the original developers a "test patch" was sent which appeared to greatly alleviate the problem.

However, when I come to think of it and looking at the Product Update page for the Twotter on the Aerosoft site, it appears the 1.2 update was never officially released.

Can somebody confirm this?

By the way, reinstalling the Twotter on my PC would give me activation problems? my PC was Win 7 Home Premium x64 and has been upgraded (by fresh reinstall rather than upgrade) to Win 7 Ultimate x64.

I got a download version as I live in latinamerica and getting a boxed version over here was going to be too expensive. Love the product though.

I bought my download version long time ago at www.pcaviator.com

I updated via aerosoft support database.

My version is "Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter 1.11 + Aerosoft Sound Controls ReadMe"

Is this the same as version 1.20?

Greetings

Dieter

• Aerosoft

I bought my download version long time ago at www.pcaviator.com

I updated via aerosoft support database.

My version is "Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter 1.11 + Aerosoft Sound Controls ReadMe"

Is this the same as version 1.20?

Greetings

Dieter

mmm no, I now see the update is a bit of a mess. Let me sort that out, okay?

Hello Aerosoft-Team,

I just downloaded your latest Twin Otter X update V 1.21 I found in your suport-database. Installation was successful.

Thanks for this service!

Greetings

Dieter

Hello! Another question: Looking in the release info of the version 1.21 i don´t see anything new from the 1.11 version. So, if i have the 1.11 version updated, do i really need to update to 1.21. For my understanding, this new version is only a repackage of all the updates in a single installer, am i wrong? If it´s not correct, can someone point what is really new or corrected in this version? I can´t see nothing new in this list: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/55739-twin-otter-updated-to-version-121/

Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Hello! Another question: Looking in the release info of the version 1.21 i don´t see anything new from the 1.11 version. So, if i have the 1.11 version updated, do i really need to update to 1.21. For my understanding, this new version is only a repackage of all the updates in a single installer, am i wrong? If it´s not correct, can someone point what is really new or corrected in this version? I can´t see nothing new in this list: http://forum.aerosof...to-version-121/

Thanks!

The new version includes all updates and all patches. It's a full new build. But if you were 100% updated there is no need to get this one.

Indeed,

Go to the Updates Section and then log in with an email and a password. After it, you have to choose the product you want to register and introduce the serial key. After it you will be able to see the updates.

Regards,

Alex

Gawd! This is frustrating! I have entered my boxed serial number three times, double checked it, and your support system does not accept it! Why do you punish your paying customers so?

Does anyone know where I can get a good torrent of this model so I can update my copy. Gee! I played by the rules and paid for the boxed version. Why should I have to search for a torrent to get it to work?

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Twin Otter a while back from another online store. How do I get the update? It does not show up in my Aerosoft account. Order Date: Sunday 30 May, 2010

If you cant find the Twin Otter in the drop down list to register. Email support@aerosoft.com telling when you are unable to register your copy of Twin Otter X on the support webpage, which you purchased from xyz retailer.

I went to the list and do not see the Twin otter listed. the closet thing is the twin otter mission pack. I must be missing something.

Hi M arvic,

You have to register the product by login on the Updates section. Then there, you have to choose the product on the list by clicking in Do you have to register another product? link, then you have to choose Aerosoft-DHC 6 Twin Otter. Register it with the key and then you will be able to download the update.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi M arvic,

You have to register the product by login on the Updates section. Then there, you have to choose the product on the list by clicking in Do you have to register another product? link, then you have to choose Aerosoft-DHC 6 Twin Otter. Register it with the key and then you will be able to download the update.

Cheers,

Alex

As I indicated before, there is no Twin Otter in the drop down list in the product registraion area. Thanks anyway. Sent an email to Aerosoft and no reply yet, sent it yesterday.

• Aerosoft

As I indicated before, there is no Twin Otter in the drop down list in the product registraion area. Thanks anyway. Sent an email to Aerosoft and no reply yet, sent it yesterday.

I you do not see this:

post-43-0-05308200-1343990272_thumb.jpg

it means that you did not yet register the product with us.