Twin Otter X Load utility problem

degt

I am getting a null reference exception (see my previous post) on starting of the TwotterLoad application. However, if I press on Continue it shows me the load application.

I selected the "Twin Otter 300 Modern" and it says "Overloaded" so I proceeded to remove ALL passengers and leaving only the crew. It still says "Overloaded", how comes? I tried all DHC6 versions and they are all overloaded according to the application.

Forward cargo & Aft Cargo: 1 lb. each

Crew WEight: 340 lbs

Baggage weight: 2 lbs

ZFW: 342 lbs

Max Fuel Weight: 0

Max Take off weight: 0

And it still says "Overloaded" I think there is something very wrong with the Twin Otter Load application.

We have not seen that issue before. I just did a clean install of the Twin Otter and it worked fine.

I think it is caused by a .net runtime that is not available or corrupt. It needs .net framework 2.0, try re-installing that.

Since I am a developer I have .NET 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0. Anyway, I had to reinstall FSX from scratch (major setback) so I will have to reinstall the Twotter as well.