Parking brakes penaltu at FSPax for pushback

SVH

Hi

got an issue

FSPassengers fined me for 15knots speed when parking brakes set. But i set it only before and after pushback (after landing also)) ). Could anyone give me a hand, how can i use AES pushback properly (without penalties from FSPax)?

Did twice the same, no idea what"s wrong

Sorry, it was for AES tred((

Check that you've set repair for pushback on your aircraft. You usually get this penalty if your aircraft is suspended just abit and your wheels are turning during pushback.

You should see your groundsppeed at about 10.

BTW what aircraft was it? You can also apply your brakes before setting your parking brake.

A/c piper Cheyenne 4.0. and yes, i've tried to brake my plane with toebrakes before setting parking brakes. Where can i get my grondspeed during pushbak (or how to reduce speed of pushback in AES)?

• Developer

The speed of the pushback is hardcoded and could not be adjusted.

But please try to only press and hold the toebrakes after pushback and not set the parking brakes, that should also end the AES process, but not effect FSPAX in any way.