FSDT's GSX support for Aerosoft Products

ridgey

I know this competes with AES,

GSX requires some kind of customisation for aerosoft products,

Will aerosoft be supporting GSX?

Alex

What customization are you referring to?

I know there were some issues (1 or 2 on the FSDT forum a little while ago) with buildings sometimes disappearing, but you'll have to specify if that is what you are talking about.

Now, if it's a parking issue, GSX just uses the specific airport's AFCAD to define it's movements and limits, and if there IS something wrong with the AFCAD (to which I have only seen an issue with LPMA using GSX in FSX, none others), you can now customize specific parking spots and areas using GSX itself.

• Aerosoft

Although it is clearly a competing (yet AES sells better then ever now!) product we have little problems supporting it.

If a product we created internally needs a change we will consider it, if it is a product from an external developer we will discuss it with them. However, when we just did a production of boxed products we are reluctant to update those products. The retail shops hate it when they sell a boxed product that has large updates.