Get your free Mitchell Wing V1.01 here.....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave R, no problem. Your little add on has given me the push to go for my own rw pilot's licence, so I think we can all forgive you a little slip up. Seriously, thus is a fantastic ultralight that feels more like a glider than anything else, and I love it.

Best wishes,

Jessica Bannister-Pearce

Hello,

A great thank's to the Aerosoft team because this gift he's very awesome and incredible.

I have a little question concerning the clock of this aircraft, my chrono work fine but the hour seems freeze and don't work, is it normal ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance, Olivier.

Thanks very much for making this one available as you have. I have always admired this one including the previous version of this (U2)...I found out about it from the YouTube video by "JON5700" today....Regards.....Laurie Carroll

I look forward to seeing more ultralights....eg CGS Hawk, Thundergull Odyssey and their new electric version....Two seater version of the Falcon...

I have a little question concerning the clock of this aircraft, my chrono work fine but the hour seems freeze and don't work, is it normal ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance, Olivier.

Hi Oliver

You are quite right , the clock is not working as it should (or was !)

I'll fix it .

D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks a lot, Dave for making this great little plane, and Mathijs for gifting it.

It is really fun to fly, and looking awesome. :excellenttext_s:

I would like a version though that has a bit less dark canopy, so I can enjoy the sceneries better.

Thanks a lot, Dave for making this great little plane, and Mathijs for gifting it.

It is really fun to fly, and looking awesome. :excellenttext_s:

I would like a version though that has a bit less dark canopy, so I can enjoy the sceneries better.

Hi Eric ..... can't figure out how to add an attachment in this forum :confused_s: so if you pm me your email we'll get it sorted

cheers

Dave R

Mitchell Wing V1.01 has small issue with Shift +1 (Panel) Blank grey square. You press Shift +1 and get this grey box.

See attached photo (Also Shift+3 *** Radio stack*** doesn't function either). I did a repair install and that did not help.

iylnoo.jpg

Archived