Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Get your free Mitchell Wing V1.01 here.....

A very generous gift from Aerosoft and Dave. A finely crafted model that's tremendous fun to fly and just has so much character.

Vielen dank!

Ade

Dave R, no problem. Your little add on has given me the push to go for my own rw pilot's licence, so I think we can all forgive you a little slip up. Seriously, thus is a fantastic ultralight that feels more like a glider than anything else, and I love it.

Best wishes,

Jessica Bannister-Pearce

Thank you very much.... now off to get the Bronco X update.

Very thoughtful and much appreciated.

A happy Aerosoft customer.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

A great thank's to the Aerosoft team because this gift he's very awesome and incredible.

I have a little question concerning the clock of this aircraft, my chrono work fine but the hour seems freeze and don't work, is it normal ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance, Olivier.

Thanks for the gift! :D This is an extremely high-quality aircraft—and free! In the world of FS, what could be better?

Very nice gift gentlemen - and also thanks for the flight calculator last month!! You guys rock the fs world!

(Merci) Thank you, Mr. Dave Rowberry, Mr. Mathijs Kok & Aerosoft/other Dev. Staff! :cool3_s:

A very kind gesture on your behalf! :D

BTW: What is Aerosoft Launcher?

• Upvote 1

Thanks very much for making this one available as you have. I have always admired this one including the previous version of this (U2)...I found out about it from the YouTube video by "JON5700" today....Regards.....Laurie Carroll

I look forward to seeing more ultralights....eg CGS Hawk, Thundergull Odyssey and their new electric version....Two seater version of the Falcon...

Thankyou Mathijs and the Aerosoft Team

Always nice to have an Ultralite with great views from the cockpit.

Cheers Jeff

I have a little question concerning the clock of this aircraft, my chrono work fine but the hour seems freeze and don't work, is it normal ?

A great thank's in advance for your assistance, Olivier.

Hi Oliver

You are quite right , the clock is not working as it should (or was !)

I'll fix it .

D

This is really great! Thanks Aerosoft!

Is there a paint kit for this by chance?

Thanks a lot, Dave for making this great little plane, and Mathijs for gifting it.

It is really fun to fly, and looking awesome. :excellenttext_s:

I would like a version though that has a bit less dark canopy, so I can enjoy the sceneries better.

Downloading now...

thanks big time you are great guys...

you make flying great, right here in my livingRoom....

Thank you so very much to everyone at AEROSOFT. This is a truly wonderful gift! I can't wait to install it and go fly it. It looks absolutely amazing in craftsmanship and details.

Thanks a lot, Dave for making this great little plane, and Mathijs for gifting it.

It is really fun to fly, and looking awesome. :excellenttext_s:

I would like a version though that has a bit less dark canopy, so I can enjoy the sceneries better.

Hi Eric ..... can't figure out how to add an attachment in this forum :confused_s: so if you pm me your email we'll get it sorted

cheers

Dave R

This is really great! Thanks Aerosoft!

Is there a paint kit for this by chance?

Sorry no ........... :(

Mitchell Wing V1.01 has small issue with Shift +1 (Panel) Blank grey square. You press Shift +1 and get this grey box.

See attached photo (Also Shift+3 *** Radio stack*** doesn't function either). I did a repair install and that did not help.

iylnoo.jpg