Get your free Mitchell Wing V1.01 here.....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bonjour,

Après installation de l'appareil Mitchell U2, la texture des ailes n'apparait pas, d'ou peut venir le problème ?

Merci.

Cordialement.

Sorry I have no French , but I understand you have no texturing on the wings .

Is the sim FSX or P3D ?

If it is FSX check the the DX10 preview is off .

A screen shot of the problem could help .

regards

Dave R

Hi all...

I'm very late to this party (only just noticed it to be honest!), and I'd love to be able to download this little beauty...

Unfortunately the links appear to be broken... I just get redirected to one of those annoying "Buy this website!" pages...

Any chance the links could be updated?

Thanks...

Hi all...

I'm very late to this party (only just noticed it to be honest!), and I'd love to be able to download this little beauty...

Unfortunately the links appear to be broken... I just get redirected to one of those annoying "Buy this website!" pages...

Any chance the links could be updated?

Thanks...

Hi Rob

Give it another try ... I just did a check download with no problems .

Cheers

Dave R

• 3 months later...

Hello AS

Also a late one to the party, and just discovered this gem, and as I'm slowly purchasing other AS products (why did I take so long, ah! I know why I've switched to investing in X-Plane). Very nice, tried it out in my rare use FSX and like all before me, I wish to say a great freebee from you, of payware quality, so very much apreciated.

Now not to sound ungrateful, would there be any chance of porting this to an X-Plane model. I personally am willing to pay for it, if it means making it a payware for X-Plane, what fun to fly this model in another simulator.

Thanks once again AS, both for your great paywares, as I'm now discovering, and these gems of gifts in the forums.

Regards

Andrew Brown

Hi Andy

I suffer enough trauma getting these things to work in FSX , so I can't see me converting it for X-Plane without serious risk to health :0)

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Andy

I suffer enough trauma getting these things to work in FSX , so I can't see me converting it for X-Plane without serious risk to health :0)

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Dave, no please, I certainly don't want to be the one responsible for your health deteriation :eyepop_s: . On a lighter note, and I take this from those more expert at it than I, they say making a plane in X-Plane is easier than MS, due to the laminar technology already built into X-Plane. But I understand fully, for the majority of us it's maddening enough just tuning our simulators, never mind attempting scenery or aircraft design.

Thanks for the reply

• 2 months later...

Just got linked over here from the ORBX forums.

Does this thing work in P3Dv2.3? Scanned the four pages of posts, but didn't see it, or missed it.

I have the Aerosoft F-16 which I enjoyed in FSX, but I don't think that is for P3Dv2.

I'll have to see what else AS has to offer...

Just got linked over here from the ORBX forums.

Does this thing work in P3Dv2.3? Scanned the four pages of posts, but didn't see it, or missed it.

I have the Aerosoft F-16 which I enjoyed in FSX, but I don't think that is for P3Dv2.

I'll have to see what else AS has to offer...

No reason why not ..... Try it :0) its free !

Hi,

I also just discovered this from a link over in the OrbX forums.

Looks a nice little pressie, thanks. Will install it later this evening.

One thing though - I fancied a look at the Falcon Ultralight, but the link seems to be broken . . .

Steve

Hi,

I also just discovered this from a link over in the OrbX forums.

Looks a nice little pressie, thanks. Will install it later this evening.

One thing though - I fancied a look at the Falcon Ultralight, but the link seems to be broken . . .

Steve

Hi Steve

How far did you get ?

I just linked through on ......

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11242&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

with no problem .

D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived