Get your free Mitchell Wing V1.01 here.....

Thank you for the gift. Unfortuneately, my simming computer died a on April 1st, some joke that was, and I don't have the funds tobuild me a new one yet. But once I get up and flying again, this will be the first plane I try. Looks fantastic! Thanks again.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danke für dieses tolle Fluggerät,

um sich auch des öfteren unkompliziert in die Lüfte schwingen zu können.

Gruß, ulofly

Thanks guys. Very kind of you. Love the aircraft, but it does have one bug. The compass works backwards. Turning to the east sends you west and vice versa. Still a great little aircraft that got interested in some real world training once again. (it reminds me of my teen years learning to fly a glider.)

Best wishes,

Jess B

Thank you very much Aerosoft, and specialy Dave Rowberry (Great job mate! Cheers!)

Keep up the good work you al are doing,

Its a wonderful little bird, i love her already! ;-)

Greetings from the Netherlands

Matthias

Thanks guys. Very kind of you. Love the aircraft, but it does have one bug. The compass works backwards. Turning to the east sends you west and vice versa. Still a great little aircraft that got interested in some real world training once again. (it reminds me of my teen years learning to fly a glider.)

Best wishes,

Jess B

Hi

Lol thats not a bug ! it's a hairy great beetle ! how on earth did I miss that !

No wonder I kept getting lost :blink: . Easily sorted though , the fix is on its way........

Thanks to all for the comments , much appreciated .

I'm glad this little bird has found lots of good homes with truly stunning scenery to fly around in ...... some seriously good screenshots there guys . :bow_down2_s:

Cheers

Dave R

Archived