New forum is great

Fred

And there's a problem for unregistered users! I've tried to show a friend the Mitchell Wing preview and he wasn't able to get in any forum exept for the english support forum. Everything else is just available for registered users at the moment!

• Aerosoft

And there's a problem for unregistered users! I've tried to show a friend the Mitchell Wing preview and he wasn't able to get in any forum exept for the english support forum. Everything else is just available for registered users at the moment!

I just logged in from my laptop that has not account and saw all I wanted to see. The 'free product' forums are only visible for registered and logged in users however.

I just logged in from my laptop that has not account and saw all I wanted to see. The 'free product' forums are only visible for registered and logged in users however.

I'm more talking about the previews and everything in the general forum. I beleave the previews of unreleased products should be able to be seen by everyone? This is not the case at the moment.

• Aerosoft

I'm more talking about the previews and everything in the general forum. I beleave the previews of unreleased products should be able to be seen by everyone? This is not the case at the moment.

Emi you were right, now sorted. Thanks for noticing this!

• Deputy Sheriffs

The chatroom also seems to be back. Very nice, but in the past the menu Item "Chat" also showed the number of people in the chatroom