EBBR CTD

geoffbecks

I am desperate for help with a CTD as soon as I get near the EBBR scenery, I am getting a g3d.dll error..I have fs9 with the 9.1 update installed.I also have the 4gb switch.

I have been forced to completley remove this mega scenery as its the only way I have found to avoid this nasty black sceen crash...is there a fix for this yet and if not is this problem being addressed as I have seen it is a common erroe for this add-on

I dont..I have had to completly delete it from fs9 as this is the only way I can fly near ebbr. I know its not an order related problem though as I have tried just about everything as simple as that :eyepop_s:

• 1 month later...

I have tried every thing..If I do a short flight in or out or even just near EBBR then it has no peoblem..As soon as I make a long haul back to the UK fs9 has a g3d.dll ctd which is a real pain as happen when Im getting near EBBR even if at flight level..I don't know what to do now other than uninstall Brussels as I said at the start of this thread. I was hoping someone may have found the cause of this as it has been reported by others for quite some time