Fokker 70/100

Gaboca81

Hi Folks!

I am Gabor and I'd like to ask if anyone uses the Flight1's sim game Fokker 70/100?!?

Is it a good add-on? It can be downloaded from the manufacturers website for $50. Is it worth it?

There is a service pack that needs to be downloaded for the program.

What do you think? I'm interested in your opinions especially who uses or used this simulation! :)

Thank you all,

Gabor

I heard about it but I didn't get my hands on it because it doesn't have a VC... I'm really in love with the F100, but I just don't feel good on a 2d panel...

If you put a VC on it, and if it has a functional FMC, I'll buy it :D

Hello;

I have the Folker 70/100 installed,it s a good sim,takes some time to get use to it,the only thing I don't like,is that FS Commander doesn'r have an option for flight plans for the plane,I have to use FS Build.It gives you the co-pilot view in some liveries,and the pilots view in others.At the forum,they were talking about VC,but Not sure what ever came of it.

Mark

In my opinion it is one of the best MFS aircraft addons ever (for years my favourite together with LH Maddog).

Ultra realistic systems, great modelling and animations, great sound, navigraph support and more.

But, as Israel mentioned above, it offers only 2D panels.

A virtual cockpit was promised and even some development screenshots were shown, but it never saw the light (and I don't think it will).

Digital Aviation, the creators of this little gem, actually ceased to exist. Part of the team is working on the CRJ previewed here in the Aerosoft forums.

But any questions about the F70/100 VC or further developement tend to remain unanswered.

So, all in all, if you like complex addons, need a great regional jet AND don't mind flying in the 2D cockpit environment (a widescreen version is available in the net), there is no way you will be disappointed.

I need to mention I was using it in FS9, but I don't think the FSX version would be any worse.

Hello;

If you go to the Avsim library front page,there is a download,for the 2D cockpit,both pilot,and co-pllot,it gives you the ability to see the different views of the cockpit.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gabo,

I have it and altought I fly it on FS2004 and not in FSX it's a quite great plane! The FMC is different compared to those used on the Airbus and Boeing but is easy to manage.

The external model is really good and the sound environment is excellent. You can find a lot of textures in avsim or flightsim.com

It worths the money! And if you have any question about the plane you can contact me.

Regards,

Alejandro