Moving Vehicle bgl file Lisbon X/2008 for FS9

Jimbo90

Hi Everybody

I was just wondering if anybody knew which bgl file within the Lisbon X/2008 scenery folder controls the moving vehicles?

I am looking to remove it as its quite annoying to enter or push back from a stand and suddenly a bus takes out the aircarft. I see that with all my other Aerosoft addon mega airport scenery's there is a tool whereby I can disable the traffic but I do not have this option withing Lisbon.

Please can someone give me a hint. Thanks

James

• Developer

No, as i remember it is a tick18 Animation, so no effect by trafficsettings. But maybe the relatet file has a name reference to traffic or vehicles. I have no access to my Pc the next days, so i can't check that.

Hi Guys

Sorry Mathijs and Oliver

I have been having problems accessing the forums but I am truly thankful for your efforts in investigating what the BGL is.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James,

Are you using Lisbon for FSX or FS2004? I have it for FS2004 and i have no animations at all. I'm wondering if there is an option during the installation.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi James,

Are you using Lisbon for FSX or FS2004? I have it for FS2004 and i have no animations at all. I'm wondering if there is an option during the installation.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex

I am using the FS9 version.

Im not sure if there is and option during installation, I will give it a try. If not Somewhere amongst all those bgl's within the scenery is a file.

Cheers

James

Hi All

I have just reinstalled the scenery and I can confirm that there is no options to remove ai moving ground traffic.

Cheers

James

Hi James,

Let me try the airport tomorrow morning and put some screenshots here. I haven't see any Bus or moving vehicle there.

Will tell you tomorrow.

Regards,

Alex

• Developer

The dynamic vehicles on the apron can be remove by removing/rename the 5 Files named FS9_AEROSOFT_LPPT_DYNCAR?.bgl, you find in the <FS9>\Aerosoft\Lissabon 2008_SC\SCENERY folder

Hi Jimbo,

Actually if you put the scenery density higher than Dense the cars and vehicles will appear. I had mine in Dense so that's the reason i had no vehicles on the apron.

Oliver, thanks as well for the hint :)

Regards,

Alex

Thanks Chaps

Just about to eliminate those files Oliver. Thanks

Cheers Alex does this mean that I will lose a few buildings as well? For example if I did this at Fly Tampa Vienna I would lose the terminal building.

James