Forbidden Access

Jetwings32

Hi Shaun or Mathjis whoever answers this first... I'm assuming its because the site has been down but for some reason via the US part of the forum I am getting forbidden access.. I talked to one of the other members of the forum & he said he was able to get on last night yet mine still says Forbidden Access..

For some reason I am getting a Forbidden to Access this site like I had been banned from the site, However if thats true I wouldn't be able to get on this part of the forum.. So I'm still assuming its because you have it under maintance but then when the other fellow said he was able to get on & I'm still getting the Forbidden Access & the way it worded it like I have been banned got me alittle worried especially when I don't recall ever saying anything really bad enough to get banned..

Because usually when a site is down it usually says that site is under maintance & its not saying that at all..

I love your guys work & I have nothing negative to say anything about Aerosoft.. Hopefully its still from the site being under maintance..

However I feel better if I hear from one of you telling me that I am in still good standing.. Than I'll know for sure its still because of maintance only..

Mathijs, if it doubt kick it :lol:

Or tell the server admins to unplug the kettle and plug back in the server :lol:

Not that I've ever in my career unplugged a live server by mistake replacing it with a kettle...

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, if it doubt kick it :lol:

Or tell the server admins to unplug the kettle and plug back in the server :lol:

Not that I've ever in my career unplugged a live server by mistake replacing it with a kettle...

God that reminds me of a previous career, I was running massive servers in a hospital. One evening the cleaning crew unplugged the main router because the cord of the vacuum cleaner was a bit too short.

God that reminds me of a previous career, I was running massive servers in a hospital. One evening the cleaning crew unplugged the main router because the cord of the vacuum cleaner was a bit too short.

Now thats something I'd never be guilty of. You'd never see me near a vacuum cleaner :lol:

Hi all, just to let you all know I've had no problems since the upgrade. I'm using firefox and hope this helps.

Mathijis, you'll be right mate, everything will fall into place eventually. :)