Microsoft discusses Flight update and impending Alaska release

Hiflyer

• Deputy Sheriffs

Microsoft is now showing teaser pictures of the Carbon Cub with full virtual cockpit and GPS

I am really curious as to what price they are going to ask for this.

The lack of interior cockpits really bugs me a lot. I would probably be up to get Alaska and a couple of aircraft; I love study sims, but I'm not opposed to relaxing with a lighter experience, especially one as pretty as Flight. But all these planes without interior views just kill it for me. Apparently they're working on a plane with a 3d cockpit now, and that's great, but how long will it be before they release another one? Will there be ten, or twenty more 3rd person view only models before we get another virtual cockpit? I'll wait a year and see how it looks.

I did log in briefly to check out the TrackIR. It's got a slightly 'floaty' feel to it, similar to FSX, but otherwise it's been integrated seamlessly and works well.

Gonçalo Carvalho, isn't P3D very expensive?