activation aes 2.23

hello everybody

i have a question about aes i recently bougt AES 2.23

after intall i opend my fsx and by the AES window stands DEMO

so after 2 minutes it says to me your time is over to play or so something

so please can somebody help me

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

You don't "buy" AES, you buy credits to activate it at airports that it supports. AES itself is free on the Aerosoft website. Credits are purchased at the Aerosoft website as well

You should review the list of airports that support AES here. It will only work with the airports published by the specific software houses listed for that airport. The list will also tell you how many credits an airport uses.

Be sure to take a look at the FAQs on the main AES forum page here.

Anticipating a question that many new users ask, once you use the credits on the airport, they are permanantly assigned. You do not have to use up a fresh set of credits again for that airport. However, you also lock those credits into that airport. You can't withdraw them and re-use them somewhere else.

Finally, make sure you only buy credits from a reputable on-line shop. When you wrote you bought AES, it did make me wonder about the place you found it. Trying to use codes off some torrent will cause all sorts of problems with the program. See the post about that on the home page of the AES forum.

Hope this helps. Enjoy AES. So many of us have!

If you did indeed buy the actual credits and not just the base pack, simply check your e-mail. Aerosoft will have sent you (or eSellerate or whatever) an e-mal containing a serial number. Simply enter those serials into AESHELP under the "Add New Credits" option and voila! 10 new credits for you to use. If you have further problems, check your account info and what you have purchased and/or send Aerosoft a support e-mail. Enjoy AES!

• 2 months later...