Translation

kingclass

I am trying to buy a train boxed item after filling in all the data I get a message in German which I

dont understand,I dont read German.I think it might be something I have filled in incorrectly or missed out.

Bitte fullen Sie die Felder PLZ.Ortund Land der Lieferanschrift aus

"Please fill in the fields of postal code. City and country of delivery address."

Double check everything you have put in is right and don't leave any boxes blank!

PLZ. is the postal code (or zip code in American English) And Ortund shouldn't be together it should be separated and read "Ort und"

Not sure if this helps though lol.

Of course you can also use Google Translate. Just go to Google, in the black bar on top select the menu More and then Translate. Sometimes it results in a bit of strange grammar (grammar is different in every language), but mostly you can make up what it says.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I am trying to buy a train boxed item after filling in all the data I get a message in German which I

dont understand,I dont read German.I think it might be something I have filled in incorrectly or missed out.

Bitte fullen Sie die Felder PLZ.Ortund Land der Lieferanschrift aus

Could you give me the link of the page where that is asked? Of course you should not get that from an English section.