Bari X - Building Lost

mkma

I've try with EDFH Frankfurt-Hahn scenery but also I've again no building, I've access with Administrator and both scenery are Actived,

Have you some ideas?

andrea muller

I've try with EDFH Frankfurt-Hahn scenery but also I've again no building, I've access with Administrator and both scenery are Actived,

Have you some ideas?

andrea muller

Can you check the scenery folder to see if you have any .blob files there.

Are your graphics settings high enough? sometimes buildings don't appear in custom scenery if the settings aren't high. Check the manual for the recommended settings, just in case. :D

yes, graphics are very dense high, I've try to change priority in scenery library, I've an error about administrator rights, but I start with administrator in my pc and run fsx with administrator rights

bari2m.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I ve this error only with Bari and Frankfurt-Hahn scenery

yes, thx for reply, I run with Administrator, only happens with Bari e Frankfurt-Hahn, both installed and enabled as an administrator is that launcher from the module into fsx

Can you confirm Bari shows in green in the list of Aerosoft Add-On scenery?

Hello Mr. Kok,

I got exactly the same problem.

I recently purchased/ installed Frankfurt-Hahn X (v2), Bari X and Toulouse X. At all 3 locations most of the major buildings do not show up, only black fields instead. In the Aerosoft Add-On scenery-menu all 3 airports are listed in green letters !

I activated the sceneries during the normal install process, not afterwards via the launcher or inside FSX with the Aerosoft Add-On scenery-menu.

BTW - previously I had Frankfurt-Hahn X v1.0 installed and it did not have those problems.

The lost building problem occured only after installing Frankfurt-Hahn X (v2), Bari X and Toulouse X.

Thank you very much in advance for your help !

Kind regards,

'Buzzard'

Buzzard, can you confirm it shows up green as shown in the image? That really is the first thing we need to check.

Hi,

yeah, it shows up in green, but the Activate (online) button is not 'highlighted', i.e. not clickable as shown in your screenshot above.

As I stated, Frankfurt-Hahn X (v2), Bari X and Toulouse X all show up in green, but seem not to be actually activated, somehow (!?).

Buzzard

• Aerosoft

Hi,

yeah, it shows up in green, but the Activate (online) button is not 'highlighted', i.e. not clickable as shown in your screenshot above.

As I stated, Frankfurt-Hahn X (v2), Bari X and Toulouse X all show up in green, but seem not to be actually activated, somehow (!?).

Buzzard

Okay, I am asking one of our developers to check up on this.

• Aerosoft

Okay, we think that a module is not listed in FSX as trustworthy. We can recreate this issue if we decline to run the module if FSX starts, it's an easy mistake to make when you click fast and you will not be asked again when you restart FSX. When you install another of our scenery products using the same system it will again not ask as it thinks the module should not be loaded.

If you check the FSX.cfg there is a line like this:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA...... with a lot behind this.

Can you find that line and tell me what is at the very end? Should be something like =-1

• Upvote 1

Okay, we think that a module is not listed in FSX as trustworthy. We can recreate this issue if we decline to run the module if FSX starts, it's an easy mistake to make when you click fast and you will not be asked again when you restart FSX. When you install another of our scenery products using the same system it will again not ask as it thinks the module should not be loaded.

If you check the FSX.cfg there is a line like this:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA...... with a lot behind this.

Can you find that line and tell me what is at the very end? Should be something like =-1

Hi,

sorry for the moment, I can't check that cause I'm not at my FSX PC. I will check that later n' tell you. Maybe in an hour or so.

So long,

I'll be back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Buzzard

Hi,

sorry for the moment, I can't check that cause I'm not at my FSX PC. I will check that later n' tell you. Maybe in an hour or so.

So long,

I'll be back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Buzzard

Hi Mr. Kok,

I'm back again, checked my FSX.cfg and found the relative line under [Trusted] reading:

G:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA\AseData.dll.lkbteubqoorllelaquwzrzcnheuwotnalnrqkrqc=1

Shouldn't it be okay like that ?

I read in another thread (topic/55284-airport-toulouse-listed-as-active-in-launcher-and-plug-in-dll/) that another customer encountered a similar problem with the activation of Toulouse X and he describes his solution as follows:

"hi, i had the same problem. what i did:

deinstalled toulouse. downloaded file again. restart computer. new installation without activating it during installation. start FSX. activated scenery from aerosoft-addons-menue. it worked this way (on my system) .. "

Well, for the time being, I'll try that too. Uninstall the sceneries. Install them again without activating. Fire up FSX and activate via the aerosoft-addons-menue.

Let's see if it helps.

I'll tell you later.

... best wishes ...

Buzzard

Hi Mr. Kok,

I'm back again, checked my FSX.cfg and found the relative line under [Trusted] reading:

G:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA\AseData.dll.lkbteubqoorllelaquwzrzcnheuwotnalnrqkrqc=1

Shouldn't it be okay like that ?

I read in another thread (topic/55284-airport-toulouse-listed-as-active-in-launcher-and-plug-in-dll/) that another customer encountered a similar problem with the activation of Toulouse X and he describes his solution as follows:

"hi, i had the same problem. what i did:

deinstalled toulouse. downloaded file again. restart computer. new installation without activating it during installation. start FSX. activated scenery from aerosoft-addons-menue. it worked this way (on my system) .. "

Well, for the time being, I'll try that too. Uninstall the sceneries. Install them again without activating. Fire up FSX and activate via the aerosoft-addons-menue.

Let's see if it helps.

I'll tell you later.

... best wishes ...

Buzzard

Mr. Kok,

something terribly wrong must be going on here.

I uninstalled Bari X, installed it again without immediate activation, started FSX & tried to activate it via the Aerosoft Add-On scenery-menu, but, miraculously Bari X appeared already in green letters as activated ! But the buildings still do not show up !

With my aircraft I slewed then around the airport and strangely, when I approach near the missing buildings, flying over those black fields, suddenly the buidings pop up and stay there as long as the flightsimulator is running. When you go to another airport und return to Bari X the buildings then are still there. But to see every single building you have to approach every single missing building / fly over every single black field with your ac. If you quit FSX and restart it again and you go again to Bari X the buildings are gone again, but pop up each time when you approach them with your aircraft. Very strange !

The same thing happens at Toulouse X and Frankfurt-Hahn X v2.0 (only). All other Aerosoft-sceneries I have installed work properly (nearly got them all).

I had once a similar issue with some sceneries from FS Dreamteam (same phenomenon). I could clear the issue after installing their newest version of their addon manager.

I might be wrong, but I suspect that the whole problem here is maybe related to your new automatisized Aerosoft Add-On scenery module 'AseData.dll'.

Well I hope you will soon find a solution for those 3 sceneries to make them running, smoothly as they should, on my PC.

Thank ...., oh, excuse me you told me not to thank you.

Well, I would be glad if you could clear the issue a.s.a.p.

Buzzard

Can you confirm Bari shows in green in the list of Aerosoft Add-On scenery?

yes, is actived, I use W7 prof 64 to supplement information

my FSX.CFG is:

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA\AseData.dll.helihqzwunluheolbroqertnarabnkuzuezzrine=1

I've try to delete it and regenerated but when start FSX I don't receive the confirmation startup request for this module, next I try to deactiveted the scenery (Bari/Franfurt) from Launcher and reactived form module

I' ve send my file to support for investigated

immagine1mxk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

andrea muller

Ok, we got two people looking at this right now.

Hello Mr. Kok,

any news for the solution of the issue ?

I would like to use the scenery that I paid for, but I still do not see those buildings at Frankfurt-Hahn X, Bar X and Toulouse X, although they do all appear as activated, and also the FSX.cfg entry seems to be ok !

I hope you will solve the problem soon, otherwise I cannot use the scenery I paid for.

Awaiting your help,

sincerely,

Buzzard