One airport, one pushback truck, different textures?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if its possible to have a mix of different textures at the same airport for the same vehicle?

For example, can I have two types of pushback truck, lets say a mix of Iberia and Spanair textures or a mix of GateGourmet and LSG Skychefs catering trucks at the same airport?

So if I fly to Barcelona, sometimes I'll get an Iberia pushback truck and a gate gourmet and then another time I'll get a Spanair pushback and LSG catering or a mix of these combinations?

Thanks

Dan

Hi guys,

I was wondering if its possible to have a mix of different textures at the same airport for the same vehicle?

For example, can I have two types of pushback truck, lets say a mix of Iberia and Spanair textures or a mix of GateGourmet and LSG Skychefs catering trucks at the same airport?

So if I fly to Barcelona, sometimes I'll get an Iberia pushback truck and a gate gourmet and then another time I'll get a Spanair pushback and LSG catering or a mix of these combinations?

Thanks

Dan

Daan,

With the current release you can assign textures only to an airport or a region, so whatever aircraft you fly you get the same textures on an airport. In a future release we can assign textures to airlines but how that will work is unknown at this stage. Keep in mind that AES works only on the aircraft you're flying, a random assignment of textures I don't expect but you never know what Oliver will come up with :) .