A380 back on track (?)

2bsc

As many of you know, it's been a long time since Next Level Simulations shut down their forum.

However, I just gave it a try looking for some news and see: regarding their facebook posts, apparently they are back on track after a long time of non-FS work. They even hope for a release this year (ok, you all know the scene: FINGERS CROSSED!)

What do you think: is it ever going to happen that we will get a good A380 simulation??

However, go check out their facebook page!

Greetings!

328585_231272950270862_1303398839_o.jpg

As many of you know, it's been a long time since Next Level Simulations shut down their forum.

However, I just gave it a try looking for some news and see: regarding their facebook posts, apparently they are back on track after a long time of non-FS work. They even hope for a release this year (ok, you all know the scene: FINGERS CROSSED!)

What do you think: is it ever going to happen that we will get a good A380 simulation??

However, go check out their facebook page!

Greetings!

328585_231272950270862_1303398839_o.jpg

Well, it can't be worse than Wilco's :P

Mhmmm.. at least the NLS looks good. But you can´t tell anything about its systems. All we can do (as always) is just wait and see :D

Good information is still pretty hard to find on the 380. I asked Airbus if there was any option to buy a FOM but they only smiled and kicked me out.

how is it possible then that you can make a A320? did you get the information somewhere else, or does it just need some time until airbus sells those?

• Aerosoft

how is it possible then that you can make a A320? did you get the information somewhere else, or does it just need some time until airbus sells those?

A320 POM's are easy to find (not sure if they are all legal though) and Airbus assists us sometimes. But for these new aircraft they are always a lot more cautious.

• 2 months later...

Well, it can't be worse than Wilco's :P

You got that right, even the landing gear is wrong on Wilco, it points up like a 777. Where the A380 landing gear points down like a 767.