Mega Airport Munich autogen problem around airport

Hello @ all!

I have the newest version of megaairport munich (1.02) installed.

When I fly to munich, the autogen will not load arround the airport area especially in the area of rwy 26L/R

The problem occurs only @ munich and only @ landing.

It's seems like the fixed light problem @ approaching innsbruck scenery in february this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could the fact that I do not have VFR Germany South installed cause the issue with the missing autogen around the airport? I know that there is an aerial.bgl-file in a VFR Germany folder within the scenery folder and maybe this coud be the reason for the problem...

By the way: Martin Müller, is the issue gone on your system and if yes: how did you solve it?

Kind regards,

kriggelb

• Aerosoft

Hello everybody,

I just purchased EDDM and I have got the same problem. Are there any real solutions out there?

Kind regards,

kriggelb

Have you tried the offered BGL? It solved the problems for all the systems we had access to.

Hello Mathijs Kok,

thanks a lot for the fast answer. Yes, of course I tried the offered bgl-file, but unfortunately this didn't solve the problem - and I guess it was not a solution for Jack2416 either...

Do the systems you are referring to have VFR Germany south installed, because I haven't...

Kind regards,

Christian Baldauf

So, I would like to describe the problem a little bit more detailed hoping to get a helpful answer: The problem with missing autogen around EDDM always occurs when flying to the airport and getting close during approach (night or day). When loading a flight in EDDM it is gone and also when refreshing the scenery by entering the scenery library and simply clicking OK during approach, but that is not a solution, is it? I replaced the bgl-file mentioned above and still no change. So as I see it it is a scenery loading problem when getting closer to the airport (by the way: the EDDM-entry in the library is already quite high - or better said: a low number). It would be great to get some help, because the airport is really nice and I don't want to fly over a "wasteland carpet" seconds before touch down:-)

Kind regards,

Christian Baldauf

Hi Krigg

So, I would like to describe the problem a little bit more detailed hoping to get a helpful answer: The problem with missing autogen around EDDM always occurs when flying to the airport and getting close during approach (night or day). When loading a flight in EDDM it is gone and also when refreshing the scenery by entering the scenery library and simply clicking OK during approach, but that is not a solution, is it? I replaced the bgl-file mentioned above and still no change. So as I see it it is a scenery loading problem when getting closer to the airport (by the way: the EDDM-entry in the library is already quite high - or better said: a low number). It would be great to get some help, because the airport is really nice and I don't want to fly over a "wasteland carpet" seconds before touch down:-)

Kind regards,

Christian Baldauf

Hi Christian,

I 've noticed the same problem on the FS9 version and it works when i turn on the autogen to spar.

Take a look if it helps.

Regards,

Alex

Hello Alex,

thanks a lot for the answer - my autogen is already set to very dense. Acutally I see a lot of buildings and trees until 2 nm before touchdown. When flying over the motorway (RW 08L) these objects are suddenly gone. And another thing: This mostly happens when flying at night and when starting from an airport located in another VFR Germany region (Cologne, for instance). Maybe it has to do with VFR Germany night textures, cause when taking off in Amsterdam, for example, the problem doesn't occur, as I remember it...

Kind regards,

kriggelb