Toulouse X buildings not showing

altack

I Guys,

I installed and activated the Airport Toulouse X v1.0 scene.

Unfortunately, despite installing as "an administrator", no building are showing on the eastward commercial airport side as well as several Airbus buildings on the westward side.

I already repeared, uninstall-reinstalled the scene, alas, to no avail !

Any idea ?

Moreover the manual is unclear about the scenery settings : in german it is "complexity 100 / Mesh resolution 1m / texture resolution 7 cm" but in english it is "complexity 80 / Mesh resolution 5m / texture resolution 60 cm" ?!? wich one to choose ?

Francois

French Win 7 64, FSX + Accel, nVidia 560ti

Have you activated the Scenery in the Aerosoft Launcher?

Not whithin the Aerosoft Launcher, it was installed and automatically activated at the end of the install process.

But it is shown as green and activated in the Aerosoft Launcher (v1.1.0.1)

• Root Admin

I Guys,

I installed and activated the Airport Toulouse X v1.0 scene.

Unfortunately, despite installing as "an administrator", no building are showing on the eastward commercial airport side as well as several Airbus buildings on the westward side.

I already repeared, uninstall-reinstalled the scene, alas, to no avail !

Any idea ?

Moreover the manual is unclear about the scenery settings : in german it is "complexity 100 / Mesh resolution 1m / texture resolution 7 cm" but in english it is "complexity 80 / Mesh resolution 5m / texture resolution 60 cm" ?!? wich one to choose ?

Francois

French Win 7 64, FSX + Accel, nVidia 560ti

Hi,

did you are using this version... ?

AS_AIRPORT_TOULOUSE_V100.exe 458.192.496 13.06.2012 (06/13/2012)

In your registry, which key did you have..? (Windows 7 example)

1) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Aerosoft-Airport Toulouse]

2) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Airport Toulouse]

Hi,

thanks for your help

As far as I can tell the install version I used is 16.0.0.435 dated 8 june 2012 and in the registry it is the second version

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Airport Toulouse]

Otherwise the other thread is dealing with someone having a "Product inactive" banner in the scenery and it is not the case for me.

• Root Admin

Hi,

to sort out this problem please send me your config files...

1) the ASE log files => C:\Aerosoft\Launcher

2) the dll.xml and FSX.cfg => C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

3) a copy of the registry key => [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Airport Toulouse]

Please send the information to andreas.muegge@aerosoft.de

Thanks