Airport Toulouse listed as active in launcher AND plug-in dll...

alehead

Listed as Version 1.00

But I have the "scenery inactive, please activate first" red wording over the runways and no buildings...

What is this?

I cannot activate in Launcher as the scenery is listed as already active, I cannot use the new plug in (whose existence I do not understand...) as the scenery is also listed there as being active...

I understand wanting to protect your IP, but it has to work... (with everyone... I know a lot have the scenery already and it is working...)

Andrew

Oh, and before you ask...

Running Win7 Home Premium, the scenery installer was run as Administrator, FSX is on its own drive...

A

Here is a screenshot that illustrates the issue with the activation...

Toulouse_Problem.jpg

As you can see, the ASE.dll is running and indicates that Toulouse is activated... yet that red block is visible and a large number of key buildings are missing...

Please sort this...

A

I noticed similar to this with Frankfurt Hahn. I managed to resolove it by loading the scenery library up and clicking OK forcing the scenery to reload in the sim. Worth a try.

No, force reloading through the scenery library has no effect. I am missing a number of buildings and have that message pasted in the air above the runways.

Thanks for the help, but this is a more fundamental issue. There is something blocking here, probably the dll itself...

A

OK, I have now uninstalled and reinstalled (as Administrator) no fewer than 3 times, the last time with a new download. There is something wrong with your new version of Toulouse. The activation routine works normally, whichever method I use, be it launcher or ASEData.dll via the FSX menu...

The scenery shows up partially, with the red wording hovering over the runway and a large number of key buildings missing!

This is frustrating.

A

• Deputy Sheriffs

Strange, don't see this issue. No missing buildings, in Launcher and Addin marked as active.

Did you check if there are files with the extension .blob within your scenery folder?

• Developer

There shouldn't be any .Blob files in Toulouse, because this is not used there. But, check if you have a Aerosoft Submenü below Add-ons, otherwise the ASE Modules don't run correctly.

And you can check the ASELogfile's in the c:\ Mainfolder, maybe they give you more info's what happens.

BTW: Ich habe deinen off-Topic Post im Deutschen forum entfernt, hatte ja nichts mit dem Handbuch zu tun, genauso muss Du hier im englichen Forum deine Post nicht in jeden Thread anhängen, hier der sollte doch reichen.

• Upvote 1

• Root Admin

Hi,

to sort out this problem please send me your config files...

1) the ASE log files => C:\Aerosoft\Launcher

2) the dll.xml and FSX.cfg => C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

3) a copy of the registry key => [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Aerosoft-Airport Toulouse]

Please send the information to andreas.muegge@aerosoft.de

Thanks

Hi,

to sort out this problem please send me your config files...

a) the ASE log files => C:\Aerosoft\Launcher

B) the dll.xml and FSX.cfg => C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

c) a copy of the registry key => [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Toulouse X]

Please send the information to andreas.muegge@aerosoft.de

Thanks

Putting the stuff together for you right now...

Just to let you know, the reg key is not Toulouse X but Aerosoft-Airport Toulouse...

And I am seeing some error in the ASE log...

OK, zipped and sent...

A

hi, i had the same problems. what i did:

deinstalled toulouse. downloaded file again. restart computer.

new installation without activating it during installation.

start FSX. activated scenery from aerosoft-addons-menue.

it worked this way (on my system)

greetings

S.R.

• Upvote 1