Vehicles missing and overlapping 223b

Hi,

Can anyone help? I use version 223b

As soon as AES is activated, 4 vehicles are ready. When the Marshaller is starting to walk, these vehicles start to move and take their positions. So far so good. But at the lower cargoholes there are never vehicles visible, although I se these cars on every demo/video. I mean the little trunkcars with on the right side a flashinglamp. The holes at the cargodoors remain open without these cars.

I also face a problem that the catering and cleaningcars are overlapping the open vehicles on the right side, as you also can see on the attaches images.

I also read in a post to disable airport vehicles. I have done this, but this seems to be an AES issue. I hope anyone of you can help me in solving this.

Thanks and regards,

Ed

1aes.JPG

2aes.JPG

3aes.JPG

Hi Oliver

THANKS for your reply. This solved it. I misunderstood the AFT and cargo doors. I set the AFT doors, When I configured it to the cargo doors below, it started to work.

Thanks for the fast help and regards,

Ed