Upgrade GA3X bundle to 2012 if bought via Simmarket?

Cee-Jaay

Hi there,

I wonder if you can help, I saw that with the 2012 enhancement package for German Airports 3 was released and it seemed to say on the product page that I could download the update through the Support area in my account.

I bought the software as a download last October (from Simmarket I think) and I registered the product in my Aerosoft account, but there only seems to be one update option showing under "German Airports 3 X" which says "Current DVD Version".

Should I register for the GA3X 2012 version as well (even though I purchased the earlier version); or is the update only available for the DVD format?

Great if you could let me know whether I am eligible for the 2012 update here and if I am, would you be able to help with what I should do to access it.

Many Thanks,

Chris.

Hi there thanks, I've done some checking back through old files (I save notes from each order) and according to those I ordered German Airports 3 X on Sunday 2nd October 2011 from the Aerosoft Site, I can pm the order number to someone from Aerosoft, If they want it to check the status in the account.

I tried registering German Airports 3 X 2012 using the original serial code, but it didn't accept it.

So what now Aerosoft people? This seems to be dragging on a bit...

Rgds,

Chris

Hi there thanks, I've done some checking back through old files (I save notes from each order) and according to those I ordered German Airports 3 X on Sunday 2nd October 2011 from the Aerosoft Site, I can pm the order number to someone from Aerosoft, If they want it to check the status in the account.

I tried registering German Airports 3 X 2012 using the original serial code, but it didn't accept it.

So what now Aerosoft people? This seems to be dragging on a bit...

Rgds,

Chris

Please send it to support@aerosoft.com and we'll see what we can do.