Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Ian Pearse

Sunday night spin?

Haven't been to Andras for a bit of fun for a while - anyone up for a bit of warbird action this Sunday, about 19:30 BST? Time I tried out the multiplayer stuff again, i think.

If I can get P3D to some how connect to the Andras Field session then yes, though if that fails no, as I dont have FSX installed anymore.

If I can get P3D to some how connect to the Andras Field session then yes, though if that fails no, as I dont have FSX installed anymore.

hooo... so your graphics is P3D! that explains :) how did you migrate FSX to P3D? any certain tool?

By hand :lol: The tools tend to be worthless piles of junk, designed solely to make the author money. If you know you way round the inner workings of FSX P3D is more or less identical.

By hand :lol: The tools tend to be worthless piles of junk, designed solely to make the author money. If you know you way round the inner workings of FSX P3D is more or less identical.

Auch..... Lots of hand job :lol:

Interesting, but not really on topic here...

Ian - I don´t think I can make it as early as that... .. eem 19.30 BST that is like 21.30 CET Daylight savings time - right? But perhaps an hour later I might be ready. At Andras Field? or what?

Ole

Hi Ole, I'll set up at Andras and hang around as long as I can. Those of you at home on the air park should have the gorgeous sound of my Spit going round and round the circuit - maybe beat up the airfield at low level a few times.

Would be interesting if Server IP is still 85.114.130.22 , I get no connection :mecry_s:

I'm having the same problems too! I thought it might just be me trying to connect P3D to it via fshost :lol: Also the TS3 server seems to be unavailable.

Yep, it looks like the server isn't there. Guess I'll have to amuse myself another way.... will try again later in the week.

Guess I'll have to amuse myself another way.... will try again later in the week.

The mind boggles :lol:

Guess I'll have to amuse myself another way....

which brings us back to... :lol:

Guess I'll have to amuse myself another way....

I ended up playing trains with Railworks 3... :)

I prefer flying, your not limited to where the rails go. Plus if your in UK and theres a leaf, snow, rain or even a tramp on the line you aint going nowhere lol.

I prefer flying, your not limited to where the rails go. Plus if your in UK and theres a leaf, snow, rain or even a tramp on the line you aint going nowhere lol.

Ah, but this is a virtual railway reality, where everything is perfect - except my driving!

I wonder if the toilets at the stations suck as much as they do in real life?