AES quit working FSX

My AES worked perfectly until today. Nothing I do will get it to work. I can't call it up with ctrl shift w and there are no indications it is even recognized? I have fully unlocked airports, they're turned on inside aes help. Any ideas what would make it suddenly stop?

• Developer

My AES worked perfectly until today. Nothing I do will get it to work. I can't call it up with ctrl shift w and there are no indications it is even recognized? I have fully unlocked airports, they're turned on inside aes help. Any ideas what would make it suddenly stop?

What did you change/install yesterday?

• 3 weeks later...

Oliver,

I’m piggybacking on this subject. I have the same problem mentioned above. My latest add-on was Sim Check A300. What do you recommend I’m sure it’s simple but I can not remedy the solution? Last airport used AS – LFPG.

Thank you,

Rob

• Developer

Rob,

first try to start AESHelp once, if the addon has damaged the DLL.XML, maybe AEShelp will fix it.

Then check if you find the VistaMare Submenu below ADD-ONS in FSX. There you also can check, if the Keyassignment is still correct.

Oliver,

Sounds good I will try the AESHelp and see what it comes up with. The good news VisaMare does show the key assignment of CTRL + Shift + W.

Thank you for the advice,

Rob